Members of the public may submit a free event listing for inclusion on the Township’s tourism event calendar if it meets the following criteria:
- The event must be focused towards tourism and the target audience of visitors
- The event must be open to the general public
- The event must be located in Township of Uxbridge and be an event that visitors can physically attend
- The event must have contact information, including a website URL
If your event does not fit the tourism criteria, we encourage you to submit your event to the Uxbridge Community Calendar for residents of Uxbridge.
Creating an Event Listing
For Organizations with an existing Business Directory Listing
- Go to http://centralcounties.ca/account and login to your directory listing
- Once logged in, scroll down the page until you reach “Events” and click “Submit an Event”.
- You will need to wait for an administrator to approve your event before you will be able to view it on the website.
For Individuals or Organizations without an existing Business Directory Listing
- First you must create a business directory listing. Go to http://centralcounties.ca/account and type your name to the left of the orange box that says “CHECK”. *Your business profile will not be public, and you only need to fill out the required fields:
- Business/Organization Name
- Business/Organization Description
- Location & Address
- Phone Number
- Once you create an account, you will be able to create a profile, and add new events.
- You will need to wait for an administrator to approve your account, and each event you add, before you will be able to view it on the website.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org