Dedicating a trail plaque, bench, or tree is a unique way to commemorate a loved one or to memorialize a special event.
Trail plaques are available on various posts throughout the Countryside Preserve. You can take a picturesque hike to explore the available locations to pick the right post for you.
- Trail plaques are 5” x 4” wood-grain metal signs designed to fit-in with nature.
- Corporate dedications are welcome.
- Charitable donations and tax receipts will be issued.
- Proceeds from the plaque dedication program will be used to support the trails of Uxbridge.
- Plaques are available with a minimum $250.00 donation
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-852-9181 ext.232
Click here to download a Trail Plaque Request Form.
Tree and Bench Dedications
Trees or benches dedicated to a special event or loved-one are available in various locations throughout the trails and parks of Uxbridge. We can work with you to find just the right location.
- The Township of Uxbridge can plant and maintain a 50-60 mm tree.
- Spring trees must be ordered before March 31st, and fall trees must be ordered before September 15th.
- Tree dedications are $750.00+hst
- Benches are constructed of enameled steel with a seat and backrest and are anchored onto a concrete pad.
- Each bench includes an inscription plaque mounted on the backrest.
- Bench dedications are $2100.00+hst
For tree dedications, please contact email@example.com or 905-852-3081
For bench dedications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-852-9181 ext.232
Click here for a Tree and Bench Dedication Request Form.