Uxbridge welcome’s cyclists of all kinds, including road cyclists, mountain bikers, and cycling families. Below you’ll find a list of bike rack locations and bike-friendly businesses.
Bike racks are available at the following locations in the downtown area:
– Parkette at 23 Brock Street West
– At rear of Uxbridge Public Library at 9 Toronto Street South
– Second Wedge Brewing Company at 14 Victoria Street
– Uxbridge Townhall Offices at 51 Toronto Street South
– Staples Business Depot at 101 Banff Road
– TD Bank at 230 Toronto Street South
– Vince’s Market/Shoppers Drugmart at 234 Toronto Street South
– McDonald’s at 296 Toronto Street South
– and more coming soon!
Ontario By Bike
Ontario By Bike is a province-wide networks that cyclists use to find restaurants, shops, and accommodations that are bike-friendly and welcome cyclists. Businesses that are certified as bike-friendly by Ontario By Bike can usually be recognized by the OBB logo decal in their window!
Currently, the following Uxbridge businesses and organizations are Ontario By Bike-certified: Blue Heron Books, Nexus Coffee Company, The Second Wedge Brewing Co., TIN Restaurant, Urban Pantry, the Uxbridge Historical Centre, Annina’s Bakeshop, Pefferlaw Creek Farms, the Leaskdale Manse National Historic Site, and the Uxbridge Manor and Spa.