Uxbridge welcome’s cyclists of all kinds, including road cyclists, mountain bikers, and cycling families. Below you’ll find a list of bike rack locations and bike-friendly businesses.
Bike racks are available at the following locations in the downtown area:
– Parkette by Coffee Time at 23 Brock Street West
– At rear of Uxbridge Public Library at 9 Toronto Street South
– Second Wedge Brewing Company at 14 Victoria Street
– Uxbridge Town Offices at 51 Toronto Street South
– Staples Business Dept at 101 Banff Road
– TD Bank at 230 Toronto Street South
– Vince’s Market/Shoppers Drugmart at 234 Toronto Street South
– McDonald’s at 296 Toronto Street South
– and more coming soon!
Ontario By Bike
Ontario By Bike is a province-wide networks that cyclists use to find restaurants, shops, and accommodations that are bike-friendly and welcome cyclists. Businesses that are certified as bike-friendly by Ontario By Bike can usually be recognized by the OBB logo decal in their window!
Currently, the following business in our BIA are Ontario By Bike-certified: Blue Heron Books, Nexus Coffee Company, The Second Wedge Brewing Co., Tin Cup Caffe, Tin Mill Restaurant, and Urban Pantry.